Ceramic Rod Knife Honing and Sharpening Steel for Stainless Steel Knives, 12'' Inch/30 centimeters. Shenzhen Knives Sharpening Series by Shenzhen Knives at Black Beards Restaurant. MPN: SZSHARP-ROD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Shenzhen Knives Sharpening Series: Ceramic Rod Sharpening Steel is made of one of the hardest materials known to man, only diamond is harder. Made of 95% pure ceramic powder, the solid ceramic rod is made from a white ceramic called ceramic alumina. With a 1000 grit rating, the rod has a slightly abrasive surface which makes it ideal for aligning the knife edge while sharpening it. Rod material: white ceramic (ceramic alumina) Ceramic length: 12'' Ceramic diameter: 0.6'' Ceramic grit rate:
Product Description & Reviews
The Shenzhen Knives Sharpening Series: Ceramic Rod Sharpening Steel is made of one of the hardest materials known to man, only diamond is harder. Made of 95% pure ceramic powder, the solid ceramic rod is made from a white ceramic called ceramic alumina. With a 1000 grit rating, the rod has a slightly abrasive surface which makes it ideal for aligning the knife edge while sharpening it. Rod material: white ceramic (ceramic alumina) Ceramic length: 12" Ceramic diameter: 0.6" Ceramic grit rate: 1000 Hardness: HRC 68 Handle length: 5" Handle material: Nylon Making Things Better We are a small family owned, business based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. We started out over 10 years ago with a mission to make quality ceramic knives affordable to the masses, and have since expanded into cutlery and cutlery accessories. Shenzhen products are designed not only to look beautiful in your home, but also to serve a more useful purpose. We listen to you and study our competitors, as we always ask "How can we make it better?" Our products are meticulously planned and designed to work better with your lifestyle. They work more effectively for your tasks, so that you don't have to.
Features & Highlights
- MADE FROM DURABLE WHITE CERAMIC. Full ceramic alumina rod with a Rockwell hardness (HRC)of 68, Ideal for steel kitchen knives to maintain its razor sharp edge! The ceramic rod is harder than traditional steel sharpening rod and will not rust.
- 1000 GRIT. Ideal for fine sharpening of your stainless steel, straight edge knife as it has a slight abrasive surface that realigns the edge. Ideal for chef knives, cooking and carving knives, and hunting knives (does not sharpen serrated blades)
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE WITH EXTRA WIDE, RECTANGULAR BLADE GUARD. Blade safety guard is reinforced with zinc alloy. And the rectangular blade guard means that the rod won't accidentally roll off the counter and break!
- HAND WASH ONLY. Over time the rod will get gray streaks from sharpening, this can be easily removed with a mild abrasive sponge, dish soap and water. NOTE: DO NOT DROP as the ceramic rod will break if dropped on the ground.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We have free returns and hassle-free refunds if you aren't 100% happy with the product!
Ceramic Rod Honing Steel
2.7 x 1.5 x 18.2 inches
Have questions about this item (SZSHARP-ROD), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shenzhen Knives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 5217645, ean: 0045908107581,
The Edgekeeper Electric Knife Sharpener sharpens fine edge knives in a matter of seconds. As compact as it is efficient, this high performance electric sharpener uses an advanced two stage process to guarantee precision results. Helpful blade guides ...
mpn: ARCCI, ean: 0753610382065,
About us ARCCI is a professional sharpening tool manufacturer. We specialize in providing our customers with high quality and reasonably priced sharpening products. Sharpening Instruction 1.Place the plastic tip of the sharpening rod on a solid surfa...
mpn: 400/1000 3000/8000 grit, ean: 0667673394241,
Why 400/1000 3000/8000 grit? 400 Grit: It well suited mainly as a grit to use after a coarser grit and prior to a finer grit. 1000 Grit: This grit have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull. 3000 Grit: Make...