Brod & Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener Solid Stainless Steel and Austrian Tungsten Carbide
Free Shipping Included! Brod & Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener Solid Stainless Steel and Austrian Tungsten Carbide by Brod & Taylor at Black Beards Restaurant. MPN: KS-500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A New Approach to Knife SharpeningBrød & Taylor sharpeners use a radically new sharpening technique, borrowed from high-tech CNC metal machining. Two extremely hard man-made tungsten carbide sharpeners are ground to a specialized, precision shape and mounted on spring-action bars. This patented system will cut a bevel (12 to 20 deg), then polish and align the bevel to a razor edge. No other sharpening technique will sharpen as quickly, or re-align and polish an edge without removing metal. Ligh
Product Description & Reviews
A New Approach to Knife SharpeningBrød & Taylor sharpeners use a radically new sharpening technique, borrowed from high-tech CNC metal machining. Two extremely hard man-made tungsten carbide sharpeners are ground to a specialized, precision shape and mounted on spring-action bars. This patented system will cut a bevel (12 to 20 deg), then polish and align the bevel to a razor edge. No other sharpening technique will sharpen as quickly, or re-align and polish an edge without removing metal. Light pressure cuts a more delicate but extremely sharp 12 degree bevel, perfect for fine slicing or filleting. Firm pressure cuts a sturdy 20 degree bevelGet out of the GrindTraditional knife sharpening uses a series of natural or man-made abrasives to grind away metal and then hone to create a sharp edge. Hand sharpening on multiple stones takes time, equipment, practice and a lot of patience. Inexpensive pull through sharpeners with abrasives short cut this process with disappointing results. Edges can be rough and scratched, while fine abrasives are quickly embedded with metal dust becoming ineffective. Sharpening angle is fixed. High quality and serrated blades can be ruined.Brod and Taylor's patented system uses precision sharpeners with two edges. The "leading edge" of the sharper is ground to a sharp corner, cutting a smooth bevel on a metal blade with a few quick strokes. The "trailing edge" is ground with a small, smooth bevel that re-aligns and smooths the edge into shape like a well-controlled chef's steel. It only takes seconds to realign a blade and maintain a sharp knife.Sharpening Serrated KnivesSerrated knives present a real challenge to nearly every sharpening technique. The Brød & Taylor sharpener is able to re-align and hone the entire beveled knife edge without damaging the flat side. By angling the knife to one side, the spring-loaded sharpening surface hugs the surface of each serration.
Features & Highlights
- FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO SHARPEN ANY KNIFE WITH SUPERIOR USA PATENTED TECHNOLOGY. Radically new sharpener is the absolute best way to sharpen dull knives and keep them sharp WITHOUT removing metal. No other sharpener comes close to the speed or performance of this breakthrough sharpener. Takes just seconds to keep all your knives razor sharp - straight or serrated.
- PROPRIETARY xed-angle grinding wheels or abrasives that leaveAUSTRIAN TUNGSTEN CARBIDE SHARPENERS AUTO-ADJUST TO BLADE ANGLE (12-20 DEG). This ultra-hard tungsten carbide sharpener will cut a bevel at the angle of your choice. Pull through tip down to cut a factory bevel, tip up to smooth and align the edge without removing metal. Press lightly for a fine blade for slicing blade. Press harder for a sturdy chopping blade.
- TRIPLE-ACTION SHARPENERS KEEP KNIVES SHARP WITHOUT REMOVING METAL. Sharpen, re-align and polish just by changing angle of the knife. Professionals use a chef's steel to realign and maintain a sharp cutting edge, but this skill takes much practice. Get the same results even faster with these triple-action sharpeners. The smooth edge presses the knife edge into alignment at just the right angle. Works equally on straight and serrated blades to maintain sharpness.
- SAFE TO USE WITH THE FINEST KNIVES. Re-align edges before they roll over and dull. Polish a micro-bevel on the finest cutlery without fear of damaging blades. These two steps will keep knives razor sharp without removing any metal. Great for Japanese or Damascus knives, or any knife at all. Directions printed on bottom.
- BEWARE OF VERY LOW PRICE SELLERS. Some sellers are shipping a different all plastic sharpener that is not the Brod & Taylor brand
Brod & Taylor
4.25 x 6 x 3 inches
5.2 x 3.8 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item (KS-500), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brod & Taylor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
2 questions: 1.Are you being crazy with your ugly shapes of tomatoes while cutting it with a dull knife?? 2.Are you worrying your knife may slip from your control, and nicking your hands or fingers when?the blade is not sharp enough to properly cut f...
mpn: LJH-008, ean: 8414717617765,
SHARPENER FOR STRAIGHT KNIVES AND SCISSORS: 2 in 1 multi purpose kitchen tool, sharpen various knives and scissors. Pocket knife, chef kitchen knife, hunting knife and fruit knife, etc.. RESTORE THE SHARPENESS OF YOUR DULLED KNIVES: For sharpening kn...
mpn: FNDC4, ean: 5899406158140,
Fallkniven DC4 Combination Diamond/Ceramic Whetstone, 4 in. Leather Pouch 1.25 in. x 3.94 in. whetstone, fine diamond on one side, fine ceramic on the other. Includes leather case. Fallkniven DC4 Combination Diamond/Ceramic Whetstone, 4 in. Leather P...
mpn: FKDC3, ean: 7340101501079,
Fallkniven Combination Whetstone. One side is diamond the other ceramic. Measures 3'' x 1''. Comes in leather slip pouch.Dimensions: 7 x 25 x 75 mm ,Weight: 38 g. Diamond/ceramic whetstone. Includes Leather Slip Pouch.