Free Shipping Included! Bulk Greek Yogurt Maker for Instant Pot DUO-60 by The Clever Cook at Black Beards Restaurant. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FERMENT, STRAIN, AND STORE HOMEMADE GREEK YOGURT The easiest way to make Greek Yogurt in bulk. To use this kit you'll need: 1 gallon ultra pasteurized milk (Organic recommended). Ultra pasteurized milk has already been boiled and cooled- so you don't have to mess with thermometers, boiling and cooling. 1 cup of active culture yogurt A whisk for mixing the culture and milk. Remove the gasket from your instant pot so you don't get any off flavors in the yogurt. (As far as I
Product Description & Reviews
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FERMENT, STRAIN, AND STORE HOMEMADE GREEK YOGURT The easiest way to make Greek Yogurt in bulk. To use this kit you'll need: 1 gallon ultra pasteurized milk (Organic recommended). Ultra pasteurized milk has already been boiled and cooled- so you don't have to mess with thermometers, boiling and cooling. 1 cup of active culture yogurt A whisk for mixing the culture and milk. Remove the gasket from your instant pot so you don't get any off flavors in the yogurt. (As far as I know nobody is clamoring for chili-flavored yogurt). Fill one of the plastic yogurt containers with water and add a teaspoon of bleach to sanitize. Soak your whisk in the bleach water to sanitize it too. Rinse with clean water and put the tub and whisk in the Instant Pot. Add the culture yogurt and some of the milk. Whisk well to combine. Add the rest of the milk and whisk some more to mix thoroughly. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and lock it down with the release valve in the open position. Press the yogurt button and set for 8 hours or overnight on the normal yogurt setting (DO NOT BOIL). Chill the finished yogurt for a few hours or overnight. Seat the metal strainer in the other plastic container and place it in a sink. Add the yogurt to the straining bag and set it in the metal strainer. Strain the yogurt to your preferred thickness.
Features & Highlights
- ★ GREEK YOGURT SIMPLIFIED: Everything you need to make creamy Greek yogurt or yogurt cheese- stainless steel strainer, 12 x 12 inch ultra-fine 37-micron mesh nylon strainer bag, and two 1.1 gallon HDPE tubs with lids
- ★ DESIGNED FOR BIG BATCHES: Over 1-gallon capacity tubs let you easily ferment a gallon of milk at a time
- ★ CONTAINERS GO RIGHT FROM YOUR INSTANT POT TO THE REFRIGERATOR: Ferment and store in the same container. Food safe and durable HDPE (the same material milk jugs are made of) is ruggedly constructed in the USA for years of use.
- ★ EASY CLEANUP WITH DISHWASHER SAFE PARTS: Tubs and strainer are dishwasher safe. Simply rinse the strainer bag and hang or lay flat to dry.
- ★ GUARANTEED PURCHASE: we will refund you 100% if you have a single concern about anything
The Clever Cook
The Clever Cook
8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches
8 x 6.9 x 8.9 inches
Have questions about this item (0855508008214), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Clever Cook, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: YM360, ean: 0735533944001,
With the Euro Cuisine Yogurt and Greek Yogurt Maker with a 2QT Glass Jar, you can make home-made all natural, rich, and creamy yogurts with any kind of milk within 6 to 8hours. The Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker with Glass Jar allows you to control sweetn...
mpn: DSY007CM, ean: 0852079003419,
The Dash Yogurt Maker is the easiest way to make your own yogurt, right at home. An amazingly simple process, prep time for yogurt is only 10 minutes or less. Gain access to our collection of thousands of unprocessed recipes to help you live healthy ...
mpn: CYM100FR, ean: 0646791392681,
• Automatic Cooling turns milk and soymilk into nutritious yogurt • 1.5 liter batch makes enough for days of delicious meals and snacks • Simple operation • Stainless steel styling • LED display clearly displays and counts down processing t...
mpn: YGHT_MKR_M7C, ean: 0814870029050,
Yogurt, yoghurt, or yoghourt is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as ''yogurt cultures''. Fermentation of lactose by these bacteria produces lactic acid, which acts on milk protein to give y...